Once you have registered an account you can login to the forum with your username and password. Access the forum in which you want to post a new topic or reply.
There you will see a button that reads "New Topic" (or "Post Reply" if it is an existing topic). Click that button to open a screen where you will be able to write a new post or reply. You will see a text editor and some buttons as shown in this image:
1. You can select an icon for the topic that will be displayed to the left of the topic title.
2. Write a title or subject for the topic.
3. Use this buttons to format the text (bold, italics, underline)
4. Use this button to format the selected text as a quote.
5. Use this button to insert an image from an URL e.g.:If there is no selection it creates the tags between which you have to write the quoted text.
Code: Select all
6. Use this button to select text color.
7. Use this selector to change the size of the font (normal, big, small).
8. Use this button to insert videos from YouTube (and other sites), Twitter states, states from Instagram, among others. You must place the URL between the tags. For this you can copy the URL address of the Twitter state or YouTube video and paste it between the tags. e.g.
Code: Select all
10. Here you will see the options to insert images or other files as attachments. You must press the button that reads "Add files" and it will let you choose files to upload from your local drive. After loading the file, if it is an image, an option to place it inline in the text will appear.
If you have any doubts do not hesitate in contacting us with your questions or post them in the Suggestions forum!